Thursday, July 12, 2007

Creativity and You

You two did a great job on the birthday party. I can post this personal message to you as you are the only visitor to the site. So it's really just like a note posted to you on the bulletin board of the 3rd floor Intro to English Lit building (why would they put a bulletin board up there anyway).

At any rate I'm continually impressed with the two of you and your knack for creative flair and mucho fun. (Michelle and I are still talking about the next lightsaber battle we're going to have).

6 comments:

Alana said...

Thanks Chris!

Rich is the creative one and he did most of the grunt work with this one as well.

So when are you going to come out of the bloggy closet? Are we going to have to do it for you?

Anonymous said...

I remember that bulletin board. I tried to sell a microwave there once. The ad is still probably hanging there slightly yellowed with age and is now probably nice and depressed at having been long forgotten. It probably prays for the day that an ambitious custodial worker will rip it from the board, crumpling it into a ball and thus setting the poor paper's spirit free.

Thank you for appreciating OUR creativity. Don't let my wife fool you. She is very creative with ideas and with refining ideas. I did do much of the grunt work as she said, but there was a lot of specialized grunt work in this particular festivity. At the end of the day, it was sooo wort it

Anonymous said...

from comment above

wort = worth

Chris said...

wort...as in making mash for beer? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

michelle said...

Thanks for letting a girl join in the Jedi fun! I think I found my inner Princess Leia!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see your Princess Leia enjoying herself at the smack-down. It looked like she was having a good time.

 
C