Saturday, August 4, 2007

whoa nellie...one question at a time please

"Are you OK with this? How do you feel about others viewing your private insanity? Tell us "your feelings" about public blogging. How does it make you feel to know that your wife outed you? And we supported her in doing so?"


Yes...I'm OK with my private insanity being so abruptly splashed 'cross the wide open ether like an August melon splayed open for hungry children who cannot wait to bury their faces into the sweetness within. Just mind the seeds.


I can't say I was too surprised by my wife's recent ouster blog...what with all the pressure mounting from her partners in crime...you know who you are! It was only a matter of time before someone cracked and the whole story leaked.


My original intent was to nudge Rich into a virtual game of one-upsmanship...an idea that turned out to be more like a "win a dollar if you can go 3 rounds with the giant Brooklyn Bruiser boxing champ" at the county fair than a true contest.


So, that's when I decided to just put a good ol' game of Pac-Man on here and try to forget my ineptitude for a few minutes out of each day.

5 comments:

Alana said...

Lay on the guilt a little bit more why dont ya?

michelle said...

I've always enjoyed and admired your writing Chris and I'm glad you have a new avenue to pursue it! Sometimes blessings come by surprise!

Chris said...

thank you dear.

dawn said...

Just played a high scoring game of pacman (6220) and that was while feeding a baby a bottle... Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

Janelle said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! Very insightful and informative. Can't wait to read more about Mr. Michelle.

 
C